- Metro+ Features
- Metro+ Features - FAQs
What updates have been added between Metro and Metro+?
Metro+ has many updates and additions over the original Metro. Here is a list of what’s changed and what’s remained:
- Added adjustable handlebar
- Perforated faux-leather handlebar
- Added car seat compatibility
- Newly designed ergonomic bucket seat
- Global near-flat recline
- Upgraded, no-re-thread harness
- Upgraded recline mechanism
- Ergobaby branded harness
- Re-designed harness covers
- Increased seat padding
- Added ‘newborn nest’ feature
- Re-shaped adjustable leg rest buttons for easier operation
- Re-shaped footrest
- Redesigned wheels
- New quick release mechanism (to take seat off for car seat compatibility)
- Updated under seat basket with night-reflective branding
Metro+ also has some of original Metro’s fan-favorite features:
- Fits into most airplane overhead bins
- Easy 1-hand fold
- Seatback pocket
- Spring suspension
- Never-flat PU rubber tiresLarge
- UPF-50+ Sun Canopy with Peek-a-boo window
- Full mesh recline panel for ventilation with cover
- Removable, machine washable seat pad
- Weather Cover included in box
Does Metro+ require any assembly?
No, Metro+ is ready to stroll right out of the box.
Does Metro+ stand on its own when folded?
Yes, Metro stands on its side when folded, which prevents the handlebar and seat fabric from touching the ground.
Installation of the car seat adapter – are tools required to install the car seat adapter?
For the Cybex/Nuna/BeSafe/Maxi-Cosi adapter, a screwdriver is required to install the docking pieces for the car seat adapter, but only the first time. You can easily remove and redock the adapter via it’s quick release button once the docking pieces are installed on your stroller. When you’re done using your car seat on your stroller for the foreseeable future, we recommend using a screwdriver to remove the docking pieces but this is not required. Screws are provided in the box.
Is Metro+ also certified ergonomic by the AGR?
Yes, like the original Metro, Metro+ has been reviewed and received the AGR Seal for Ergonomics.
How many recline positions does Metro+ have?
The Metro+ utilizes an infinite recline strap, so the seat can be reclined in many positions.
Is the leg rest adjustable?
Yes, the Metro+ Stroller leg rest can be adjusted in 4 different positions, including one completely flat.
Are the tyres puncture free?
The tyres are made of rubber and are not air filled, so they are puncture resistant and never go flat.
Does the Metro Stroller have suspension?
Yes, the Metro stroller uses a spring suspension system.
Does Metro have a fold lock?
Yes, the Metro Stroller has a manual fold lock, which keeps the stroller closed when folded.